- Her favorite color is orange.
- Fate is Death’s unofficial sister. (Technically because they don’t have a mother they aren’t biologically related, but they’ve considered themselves siblings from the very beginning.)
- Fate has a bit of a short temper when it comes to humans. If they do things to her she doesn’t like (example: cutting her off in traffic) there are devastating consequences.
- Occasionally Fate will leave gaps in her calendar to see what the humans do on their own. They usually do annoying stuff (see fact number 3 for details) and Fate will typically regret letting them have free will.
- Fate’s calendar can be easily hacked.
- She (and Love) will give free will to Death’s love interests. That way they always have the choice on whether or not they want to be with him.
- Fate is a lesbian and is in a relationship with Love.
- Fate and God are constantly fighting over who should have control over the humans. They can act like exes going through a nasty custody battle sometimes.
- Fate always wins these fights however.
- She enjoys going bowling.
Contrary to how Time is acting, he’s still pretty shaken up.
Also, I didn’t feel like shading this comic so I didn’t.
Drawn August 5, 2017